JOKE3 respects the intellectual property of others and has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). If you believe that your work is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that infringes your copyright rights, then you may notify JOKE3 by providing the following information to our Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) listed at the end of this policy.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, and having sufficient detail so that JOKE3 is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate, and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once proper infringement notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is the policy of JOKE3 to remove or disable access to the infringing material.
Please contact the Designated Agent for JOKE3 at firstname.lastname@example.org.